Thursday, February 19, 2009

Scholarships!

This week and last week have been busy with prospective students on campus, to be exact the finalists for the William T. Young Scholarships are here for their interviews. It's kind of exciting to think back senior year when I had to chose a school, and for me at least a lot of that choosing depended on the aid and scholarships I got from the schools I applied to and Transy did a really good job making sure that they weren't beat out by anyone else. Now, I unfortunately didn't apply to Transy until after the deadline for the Willie T scholarship had already passed but I did apply in time to qualify for the rest of the scholarships. The Willie T scholarship is a full tuition and fees scholarship but there are also plenty of other academic scholarships ranging from $10,000 to $7,000 a year.

I just thought that would be something useful for you all to check out!

Later Gators!

No comments: