Monday, November 10, 2008

Stress

So I’m feeling pretty crummy and very tired, I have a test tomorrow and a project due today. My birthday was yesterday but was overshadowed by a day spent mostly in the airport.
Thursday I woke up at 4:45 AM so that I could catch a plane to Oklahoma for a scholarship conference. The timing really couldn’t have been worse. This is the busiest time in my CS classes, I just have program after program due and I also missed a test on Friday. Boo. Then yesterday I left my laptop charger an airport where we had a layover. So it’s off to the lab computer I must go to try to finish the project that I had worked on and now lies on my (dead) computer. So I’ve been working on that all day and still haven’t finished. I just can’t wrap my head around what’s going wrong with it, so I’m taking a break.



We pick classes sometime very soon and I don’t really know what I’m going to take. To tell you the truth I’m really just looking forward to winter break and the extended amounts of sleep I will get. On top of being sleepy, my allergies are going a little haywire and I’ve been getting these ridiculous headaches behind my eyes, it’s def very far from enjoyable. I imagine that all of these symptoms are stemming from stress and I need to slow down, but it’s pretty much impossible.


I better get back to work… but a word of warning before I go: at any college you decide to attend, stay on top of things, it’s the best way to avoid the stress.
Hasta Luego!

No comments: