Sunday, November 8, 2009

Room for One, please!

As I started to look at schools, the thing that interested me the most was getting my own room to decorate the way I wanted, I mean your dorm room functions as your bed room, study, living room, game room, and even your kitchen some times. So to help out with your imagination I would like to share some pictures of my room, granted I'm an RA and I have my own room, for various reasons, but you can at least get the idea.

Each Forrer room comes with two closets and two sets of drawers


Two People Forrer Rooms have two desks, some have a little bookshelf for above your desk


Since I don't have a roommate, I have plenty of room for a couch, but if you bunked your beds so could you!

All beds on campus are Extra-Long twins, my dad and I made the canopy last year for my room in Rosenthal.

The nice thing about living in Forrer is that you can have a really good community on your hall. The bad (for me) is that you share a bathroom with all the people on your hall. Just say yes to shower shoes!

No comments: