Sunday, November 8, 2009

Familia!

Well hello to all you boys and girls! I hope you're been having a great fall so far, I know its college visit madness right about now, my little sister Maggie is working on hers I know, so good luck to those of you who doing the same!

So, this pleasantly warm weekend is Family Weekend, a wonderful time of the year when the families of all the students are invited to come hang out on campus with their kids. There's plenty of things to do, like checking out my fellow blogger Cory, or CoCo as I like to call him, in the play -
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, or checking out the Art show by senior Kathleen Burke or coming to the Family Weekend Concert with all of the musical groups, including me in the Transylvania Choir!

My parents came up, like they always do, not because they want to come strictly for Family Weekend, but because it's always situated the weekend before my birthday! That's right folks, this here blogger turns 21 tomorrow! I'm not planning anything to big or crazy, but some of my friends and I are going to go out to eat for some delicious Mexican Cuisine.

Moving right along, registration is right around the corner
and being an upper level student now, next semester I'll be taking two computer science courses, with the same professor, and two Spanish courses, with the same professor. So, needless to say, it's going to be an interesting couple of months, three of the courses are also situated on Tuesday/Thursdays so through one of the CS professors, I sent in my resume for an internship next semester, a paid internship. Here's hoping I get it. :)

PS My boyfriend's familia has season tickets for UK football so last weekend I got to go watch the game! Up close and personal!



No comments: