Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring has sprung

Please forgive me for the serious lack of updates in the last month, it's been a busy time. Seeing that, I have a lot to tell you all about!

Since we last talked, I've been running around campus like a crazy person with all of the different organizations I've been a part of. I got to be a part of a fun event the last weekend in February, the committee I'm on for RA staff decided to put on a Karaoke contest! We had pizza and snacks and of course some awesome karaoke selections, and we had an amazing turn out! It was a lot of fun.
I convinced my two good friends, Emily and Erica, to sing Sk8r Boi with me at Karaoke.

The next weekend was a really cool event that the Panhellenic society put on for Women's History month, my fellow blogger Amanda read some original works, you should check out her update on that. I read "My Short Skirt" from the Vagina Monologues but there was a little bit of everything.

The next week, was the craziest week I've seen in a long time here at Transy, the week before Spring Break and I was leaving two days early. So, I got to squeeze 5 days worth of tests, papers, rehersals, meetings, and programs into 3 days - very little sleep was had. On Thursday, my friend, Elizabeth, and I headed out for a Peace Conference in Kansas City. I'll save the details of that an the rest of my Spring Break for next time! Until then, enjoy the sun!

No comments: